I appear to have no internet?
- Check Rapid Rural news page for any known problems. here.
- Power off both the router and Poe Injector (small white or black unit)
located on the end of the cable where the internet cable enters the property. Leave this off for 30 seconds before switching both router and Poe Injector back on.
- Check cables are all seated correctly and light on Poe Injector is lit.
- Allow up to 5mins for the connection to establish.
- Check Power light is illuminated on the router.
- Check Internet light is illuminated and green on router.
- Check Wi-Fi light is illuminated on the router.
- Connection should now be alive and working.
- If still no internet service please remove any ethernet cables from the LAN ports of the router and restart the router and tested internet via Wi-Fi connection to the router.
After following the above steps if you still have no service please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate your issue.
My internet seems slow, what should i do?
There could be a problem with your router so it is worth restarting. This is simply a power off at the wall wait 30 seconds and then power back on the same for the Poe injector (Small White Box) which should also be power cycled to refresh your connection.
There is no WiFi networks availble to join?
The most common cause of this is the Wi-Fi has been turned off on the router, this can be checked by seeing if the Wi-Fi lights are illuminated on the router. If the lights are off then the Wi-Fi is switched off, this can be switched back by a long press of the Wi-Fi button on the rear of the router.
Can I make changes to the router?
The routers are locked to our network and run a custom firmware that does not have access from the client side. We supply a managed service to ensure that delivery of our service is as reliable as possible by keeping the configuration secured.
How can I get further Wi-Fi coverage in my home?
In order to ensure a fuller coverage throughout your home many Rapid Rural customers are using mesh Wi-Fi products such as BT Whole Home and Google Wi-Fi. These products are readily availbe and easy to setup. We can offer bespoke solutions for installations where the above products are not suitable.
How to contact support
Please email email@example.com for further support not answered on this page.